Monday, January 23, 2012

My Sister-In-Law's First Card!



For Christmas my sister and I made up a rolling cart of stamping supplies for my Sister-In-Law(Barb) and her children. Will this is the thank you card she sent me. Can you believe this is her FIRST card!!! My sister said maybe you showed her too well. She'll be out doing you in no time! I think she's right! Can you tell she's a natural!

Barb didn't miss a detail. She really did a wonderful job tying together the colors in the designer paper. I love how she used the brown ribbon, brown cardstock layer and brown ink on the butterfly. The lacy ribbon edge, popped up saying and the popped up butterfly with the sweet little pearl center makes this card a real winner! I can't wait to see what she will come up with next.

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...