Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Barb AND Happy Australia Day!









Well, today is my sister-in-law Barb's Birthday and it's also Australia Day! I want to say a big hello and Happy Australia Day to my dear Aussie friend, Carly! Hope your day is wonderful!

Hope Barb will like this card I made her. I have to tell you now that she knows how to stamp and she is really good at it I needed to make sure my card was top notch! :0)

The supplies I used to make the card were from Carly(thank you again for the vouchers) They were:
Stamp Set: Milton & Co "Toby and butterfly"
Paper and brad from: Milton & Co "Milton"

I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento. Colored in with bashful blue, wild wasabi. daffodil delight, blushing bride from Stampin Up. I used Copic markers for Toby in colors E31, E33, E35 and around him for depth I used C00.
The rest of the paper and ribbons were all from Stampin Up.
Cardstock used Whisper white, bashful blue, chocolate chip
chocolate chip and bashful blue satin ribbon

Other tools and items used:
Stampin Up Dazzling Details(like stickles)
Stampin Up dimensionals
Zot Dots size large to help keep the ribbons fanned out.
Spellbinder Nestabliites Lacy Squares Die
To cut and emboss using the dies: Spellbinder's Grand Calibur Machine(this is one amazing machine!)

The finished size of the card was 6x6.

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...