Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just A Quick Post...


Hello everyone!

Yesterday was wonderful. The lovely people here in Plain City who have the Reindeer on RT 42 graciously put up a banner for my surprise for Lee for our 20th Anniversary. Lee thought it was so cool that I did it but how nice they were to go the extra mile and dress them up. They gave the husband deer flowers for his "deer" wife! :0) Hope you get a kick out of the picture. I have to say it really started our anniversary off with a smile!

Just a reminder that 2 posts back is the blog candy for the month. Don't forget to check it out and sign up to win! Good luck too all!

Till my next post...

9 comments:

  1. aww!! How sweet and "deer" is this, Shirley?? Happy 20th, dear one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banner looks fab with the reindeer! Such a great idea to start off the celebration of your 20th. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture. Love the flowers from Mr. Deer. Your husband must have been pleasantly surprised at this loving gesture by you. But I'm not surprised, as you're the kindest, most generous, and loving lady I've ever met (online). Wishing you and Lee a very happy rest of your lives!!!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!

    Big hugs from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. End of February,my Girl Scout troop is decorating the deer for the 100th year of Girl Scouts.

    Awesome sign for your anniversary. My card is going to be late. I ran out of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEYYYYY SHIRL, IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU THIS EVENING. DIDNT WE HAVE FUN TONIGHT?? HOPE I DIDNT GET YOUR BLOUSE WET CRYING ON YOUR SHOULDER....LOL

    M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. FORGOT TO TELL YOU I MOVED IN WITH MY DAUGHTER. ITS REALLY BEEN FRANTIC THIS PAST TWO MONTHS. LOVE YOU FRIEND
    M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I love going out to the cheese shop and seeing what the reindeer people have in store each week. They change all the time. It is always a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea - I love those reindeer and always look for them when I am up that way. Belated Happy Anniversary. Jill Silvers (new person at Diane's last crop - I enjoy your blog & cards).

    ReplyDelete