Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gift Bag Fun



Hello everyone!

I had a few requests to show how to put this cute gift bag together. It's a bit different than the way I showed everyone at Red Letter Journals. Through trial and error this seemed to work the best way for me. I didn't realize but the shot of the way the one tabs were cut wasn't on screen clearly. I'm so sorry for that. The tabs should be cut horizontally NOT vertically. I also forgot to say use a bit of glue on the inside tabs so they lay flat. 

I hope this helps. And please remember you can still pause the video anytime to make sure you can see what I've done. I was trying not to take too long(but it does seem a bit rushed!) If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Take care and I wish you time to create but most of all time to STAMP!

Till my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment