Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Stamping With Shirley & A Shamless Plug For Our Class

Hello my dear blog friends,

Today was the monthly card exchange at Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio. The theme for the month was music. I ended up with a clean and simple design using just a background stamp and sentiment. A pop of red cardstock, ribbon and gems really made the card! I hope you like it. All supplies were from Stampin Up except the gems(unknown) and I used Memento Black Ink.








Since I was at the store I wanted to take a few pictures and decided to do a quick (and yes shameless) ad for an upcoming class I have the privilege of co-teaching with Betty Scott of Create & Craft. It's on Saturday April 27 from 11AM to 2PM.

Here are the pictures of the projects and a very quick video. I was trying to hurry and misspoke in a few places but I meant to say was we would be drawing prizes through out the class not contest! ugh!!! But, I'm sure you'll get the gist. hehe



And here is the link to the video! Enjoy!


http://youtu.be/bl4sKjMiHhY

Till my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment