Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Stamping With Shirley

What a weekend it has been! Memories Expo was in Columbus, Ohio on Friday and Saturday. I had so much fun helping Betty Scott of Create & Craft do her Iris Folding Card Class. Then my sister and I took Joe Rotella's No Sew Quilted Frame Class. Now before you say "Hey that's not stamping!" Joe showed us that we can use our scrapbooking papers, gilding ,stamps and so much more to do these kits. We didn't have enough time to finish them in class but we learned how to do the project including the frame which is the hardest part. I finished this frame at home in less than 40 minutes! Can't wait to finish the other kits I bought! So here is a quick picture of my finished hummingbird and two of the many kits he offered. I think he may be doing this class at Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio later this year. There is a really fun variety of kits. I can see using Stampin Up's Fabrics along with their matching stamps and cardstocks for perfect gifts!



I did want to leave you with a quick look back at my first card of the year made with a stamp from Verses Rubber Stamp along with a link to the video where I made the card. Enjoy! I will have more cards using their stamps this week. So keep an eye out for a fun post and blog candy to come! 

 http://simplystampinwithshirl.blogspot.com/2013/01/exciting-newsverses-rubber-stamps.html

Take care and have a wonderful day! It's snowing every so lightly here today. The perfect day for a cup of tea and some rubber stamping!

Till my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment