Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Stamping With Shirley

Happy St Patrick's Day to you all from my hubby and me!



Today I have just a quick post to show you a stair step card I received for St Patrick's Day. Isn't it wonderful! I love making cards with different folds. And this is one of my favorites! This card was made by my good friend and workout buddy Amy Day. You did a great job!


And I'd love to leave you with a cute treat cone made with Stampin Up's petal cone die. Here is a link to a video to see how it was made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tI4dXaDsQXk  
I added the button to the bow and liked the added little touch. The papers are from Red Letter Journals in Grove City Ohio. The buttons from Michaels and the ribbon is from Stampin Up. I hope you'll check out some of her videos. She is one of my favorite Stampin Up Demonstrators! Love her style and how she explains things.


I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and have a week filled with chances to be creative but most of all time to stamp! Take care.

Till my next post...



4 comments:

  1. Hello, you two!!! You both look like you enjoyed the day! Your projects were right in line with the Irish of the day. Take care!

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! I wish I could take all the credit, but I made it in a class with the very talented Angela at Creative Chaos! Out of all the cards I made for St. Patty's Day, it was my fav! Thus, the reason it went to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where's the Green Beer? Your friend Amy is a very talented soul. Great to have friends like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh lovely ....lovely photo of the two of you and gorgeous cards.

    Hope all is well :)

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete