Sunday, March 3, 2013

Drawing For Blog Candy Winner

Hello Everyone,


It's been a long week and I want to say how sorry I am that I was unable to post last Sunday. This Sunday I wanted to at least post the blog winner from last blog candy. I guess better late than never as the saying goes. I've haven't been up to par this week. I will post this week as soon as I'm doing a bit better.


I went to a crop yesterday(Saturday) where all the proceeds went to the cancer Society. It was nice to get out. And a big thank you to my sister for coming to get me and doing the driving! And a big thank you to my friend Susan Day for helping me with the drawing!!!


As you can see from the picture I put all the names for the drawing and then video taped the drawing.


Enjoy the video and congratulations Nancy!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Nancy! Shirley, it was so good to see you Saturday, it's been too long! Prayers are yours.

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of blog candy!! I love the Mason jars! Was so nice to see Susan and congrats Nancy!!! I loved seeing her reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nancy :)

    You are all fun :) for some reason I couldn't get sound on my PC ... but I got the gist of it LOL.

    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nancy

    DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley, just wanted to say I love your blog and your creations and video's are awesome. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate that. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete