Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas The Night Before Christmas...

And it's time to turn in. :0) But before I do, I would like to wish you all a wonderful Holiday and a New Year filled with love, happiness, family and friends. 

My family won't be here till Thursday and we will then start celebrating through Sunday! We are going to have lots of fun.

I still have cleaning to do and lots of presents to wrap but I always get it done. Tomorrow it will be just my hubby Lee, my Mom and sister Mary. So tomorrow instead of opening gifts we will be frantically wrapping them! LOL But rest assured we will be taking lots of breaks for food and fun.

Please take care and thank you for making my year a very special one. I am so excited to share my new and improved blog after the first of the year! 

So I'll be back on Friday January 4th. I hope you'll stop back too.
 
Till my next post...