Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blog Candy Winners!

Hello my lovely blog followers,

Well, I finally drew for the blog candy. I have 2 extra surprises too! I video taped my sister Mary, Jasper and the kittens drawing for the blog candy. It is such a cute video. However, I am having some problems downloading it. I will still post it but I didn't want to wait any longer to announce the winners. So here they are without further ado. :0)

First place winner is Karen Sutton

Second place winner is Joanne(she's said she was a jewel kinda girl)

And last but not least is Kathy H. 

Kathy and Joanne, you will be receiving some wonderful Christmas papers and embellishments. I just know you will love them!

Please email me at stampinshirl@aol.com with your mailing addresses and I will get them out ASAP!


I absolutely loved all your answers. I will really miss not having a tree this year but I know I will come up with something my kittens can't destroy! LOL 

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Stamping Hugs,
Shirley

PS. I have two more videos downloading right now. Let's hope I can get them posted before midnight! UGH!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners!
    Can't wait to see the videos ....
    Xoxoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the goodies.....inspiration is right on.....now for the imagination to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the goodies.....inspiration is right on.....now for the imagination to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!!! Yay. Enjoy the goodies.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope you ladies can make time during this hectic month to enjoy your loot! Hooray!!!

    Jeanne S,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Just wanted to share what I did for a tree since I have a little dog that will try to destroy just about anything. We finally bought a fiber optic tree, the topper is a gigantic bow. I put very few ornaments on it and what ornaments I do are not breakable. Hopefully we can bring out Christmas in all its glory in the future!

    ReplyDelete