Saturday, December 1, 2012

1/2" Paper Strip Christmas Ornament



One video down...one to go. :0)

 I hope you aren't to distracted by my kitten, Titan, climbing all over me while we are taping. It has become increasing difficult to do any paper crafting let alone video tape a project! At least the kittens are FUN!

I have seen this ornament made a couple of ways. I did mine like Frenchie Martin of Stamping With Frenchie. If you ever need a quick bit of inspiration she has so many wonderful cards, 3-D projects and lots of videos to watch!

I think I will have to give up on posting the second video till tomorrow morning. Hope you will check back to see it. Very fun Christmas tag! Hint: I LOVE how I made Santa's belt buckle!

Take care and Happy Stamping!

Till my next post...

8 comments:

  1. What a cute ornament and Titan is adorable.
    Thanks for Sharing Shirley!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the kitties add to the video! He's getting so big! Love the ornament! The paper is gorgeous too (smile!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea of this ornament. If you ever want to learn how to make a Moravian paper star, just let me know and I'll show you how when we next meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, that ornament is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the instructions. Titan is sure getting big. Love how they try to "help".

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ornament, Shirley! The video is a big help! And for some reason, I can't get seem to get an email to you about the retired stamp sets. I have saved the two back for you, and I just need your zip code to calculate the postage. By the way...your Yorkie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww Titan is so cute! I have seen these ornaments and tried to follow some written instructions and I couldn't work it out ... so a huge thank you for tutorial! I will be able to make them now.

    Ooooh that 'cropadile' ??? looks fabulous .... will have to look into one of those .... looks like it went through that paper easily.

    Can't wait to see what you show us next.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I belong to an Expressive Collage group and I took several of these "kits" along with me last week to get started on next Christmas's gifts. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make so thought these would get me jump started and they did. As well, they interested the others attending. The crop-a-dile does look like an instrument of torture to the untrained eye.

    ReplyDelete