Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Will Post Blog Candy Pictures Tomorrow

Hello my lovely blog followers!

I am having a time with my camera. UGH!!! My sister will be by tomorrow and I will use her camera and come back and post pictures of the beautiful paper and embellishments for this months blog candy. 

For now let me say, I sure have missed posting but I'm getting back to all things normal around here. 

Hope you will stop back tomorrow!(I promise you'll be glad you did!)

Take care and happy stamping!
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. Finally!!!! I sure have missed your posts and I'm glad you're back. I've been using your blog as my home page waiting for you to start again, and here you are!! YAY. See you tomorrow.

    Hugs2U
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I actually checked here this morning just in case my silly computer had somehow unsubscribed me to you .......

    so happy to see you back in blogland :)

    Babe! you are too clever! I wouldn't even know how to do that!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I have missed your blog so much! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it tomorrow yet? See you Saturday!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete