Friday, November 16, 2012

Spoiled By Wonderful Blog Followers Carly From Australia and Bhawana From India





Hello my dear blog followers,

Just a quick video while I try to get the blog candy video to load. It took this one over 2 hours to load! I really need to either get a new camera or figure out what's up with You Tube! LOL

I want to thank all of you for your support while I have been under the weather. I'm still not 100% but I am now starting to get back to normal or a facsimile of normal. hehe

Thank you again my dear Carly and Bhawana for your gifts. I will treasure them always. And a special shout out to Babe who has emailed and kept in touch with me through it all. You are my greatest blessings!

Now let's see if I can get this blog candy loaded! (I can't wait to show off the 2 surprise "Christmas" blog candies!!!)

Stamping hugs!

Till my next post...





7 comments:

  1. I don't see no candy????

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh it's so good to have you back!

    Wow that clutch (LOL we call them handbags) is gorgeous!!!!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clutch is beautiful. You will be all decked out. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carly, you are so talented, love that hat and scarf set. Beautiful color for Shirley. And Bhawana, what a lovely clutch bag. Its fabulous. I know we all missed Shirleys posts and I'm so glad you're back, dear friend.

    Hugs2U,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet! Love the clutch, the scarf, and the hat! Everything is just amazing and sweet. Your nails look gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in your new clutch purse. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so cute Shirley. My internet started working and now I can hop blogger. Settling down in a new city is a big task it seems. I am happy to see that you got this and loved the clutch. Thanks dear. I hope now you are feeling much better. Howz Christmas preparation going on?

    ReplyDelete