Thursday, September 6, 2012

Finally After 18 Years!

Well, I'm going to make this a quick post. I just have been dying to post what I got from Joe Rotella, Joe Morgan and Betty Scott for my birthday.

For 18 years I have wanted flamingos for my yard. Lee would just laugh at me and tell me no way! 

So by looking at the pictures you can tell they gave me SO MUCH STUFF! It was all wrapped in a big box and when I opened the box I saw lots of little packages wrapped in the same beautiful gold foil paper. I couldn't believe they got me EVERYTHING that I didn't have yet from USArtQuest! I about fell on the floor. I thought I was all done opening everything but Joe said I think there was one more package. They had it covered with packing peanuts and I hadn't seen the box. When I opened these I can't even begin to tell you how happy it made me. I can't wait til I'm up and feeling better to get them in the yard. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! 

I got movies and the cutest pug card I will show later. And I need to do a video to show the gift that Carole Lassak gave me. I can only tell you her talent is unsurpassed! It really needs a video to do it justice. 

I want to take a quick moment to just say health issues have kept me away for the computer and just about everything else. I'm am taking it easy for a while but will be back soon. 

Thank you again for all your well wishes and calls. You are the BEST friends and blog followers a person could hope for!


And thanks again to you Joe R, Joe M and Betty for making this a birthday to remember!

Till my next post...

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I just sent up a little prayer for you to be comforted by our Lord. Love all the things you got for your birthday. You are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked your gifts! Now we need to set up a date for me to come over so we can play with all of your new crafting supplies! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the goodies you got for your birthday. Couldn't go to a nicer lady. Hope you're back at the computer soon, I miss you, and I LOVE the flamingos!!! Make sure to get a picture of them on your lawn. Take care friend,
    Hugs2U,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love flamingos, too! Yes, I agree with Babe, be sure to take pictures!
    Hugs,
    Debb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday... Congrats on your Pink Flamingos... I saw a pic of them in the yard. LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and what a great box of goodies from Joe, Joe and Betty!

    ReplyDelete