Thursday, August 30, 2012

Still Alive!







Hello everyone,

I've had a rough couple of weeks.  Mainly because I put off going to the doctors. Long story short, I have to start taking better care of myself and lose weight. But I am fine and have appreciated all the calls and cards. I'm still a bit shaky and have a horrible cough. But I'm fine. :0)


OK enough about me! I will be taking it easy and posting a few cards and gifts over the next few days.

But for today I would like to share with you what my dear friend Babe sent to me. Isn't this braid of organic garlic and dried flowers amazing. The bulbs are so large. She knows how much I love cooking with fresh garlic and this should really boost my immune system!  I can tell you not one clove will go to waste!

I got a ton of cards and wonderful gifts(wait till you see what Carole made me, she is so talented). Even Luna our kitty got a card! It made me laugh so hard I must have coughed for 30 minutes after. I will have to help Luna stamp a card when I feel a bit better. I can't wait to share them with you.

I also got a coupon for one on one class with Joe Rotella to show me how to use ALL of USArtQuest's products. But that's not all... they gave me every single item they make that I didn't have! I was floored to say the least. They gave me one surprise gift that I have asked my husband for 18 years for. I'll leave you hanging on that note. hehe(I promise it will be my next post)

Till my next post...

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are on the road to recovery. I hope the tide has turned and you will have smooth sailing ahead.Batia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is not the same when I can't talk to Shirley more often than 2 weeks apart.Keep getting better. Let me know so I can bring your gift over. Diane M

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippeeee so happy that you are back :)

    No vampires at your place! Look at all that yummy garlic!

    oohhh can't wait to hear what this special gift is!! 18 years is a long time to wait LOL.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's finally good to "hear" from you. I was so worried about you. Glad the garlic arrived safely. Hope you enjoy cooking with it. It came direct from the farm in Gilroy (garlic capital of the US) Can't wait to find out what it was you wanted for 18 years!!! Don't make us wait too long. So happy you're feeling better. Now when we all tell you to take care of yourself, we mean it. Please take care!!! Hope to talk to you soon.

    Hugs and Love 2U
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are feeling better Shirley.

    ReplyDelete