Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our Kitties Names Are...

LUNA & COSMO! 

 
 That's Luna aka Sissy(that's what we've been calling her) in the  chair.
                         Cosmo aka Buddy(what we've been calling him) on the printer. His favorite spot.      
 


Thank you everyone who voted! I will be drawing for winners of the last two blog candies after I get back from the vets this afternoon.

I had to take off votes from my husband and Jasper(our dog...my hubby thinks he's so funny!). 

So again thank you for your votes and stop back later to see who wins the blog candies! I will be posting some fun cards too. It's time I get back to doing some stamping! :0)

Stamping hugs,
Shirley

7 comments:

  1. yippeeee!!!! they finally have names! and wonderful ones too!

    They are gorgeous! Wow can't believe how much they have grown!

    Do you want to know something funny ... I too have two black cats. Floyd - 17 years old and Teilk - who is 7 years old.

    Black cats are full of personality!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee and Jasper ... !!! you are so funny Lee ... know I'm going to have to go back and re-read the comments .. can't believe I missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics and LOVE the names!!! Now call me at work - your line has been busy for 15 hours and I'm going crazy.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful and I love the names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great names. Cosmo reminds me of Seinfield's Kramer. You are right that you are lucky, because you have the kitties. They have a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO glad Luna and Cosmo won. They are so cute. Love Cosmo on the printer. You're going to have lots of company when you stamp. Lee has a great sense of humor!!!! Imagine making Jasper vote!! Hope all goes well at the vet.
    Hugs2U
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the names! The pics are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete