Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Blog candy Winner



Congrats  #15 Jennifer M. you have won a set of Joe Rotella's new line of chipboard from Want 2 Scrap!


I wanted to say how sorry I was for forgetting this drawing but with the loss of our cat, a family visit and getting 2 new kitties it slipped my mind. Or should I say what mind I have left! LOL

This prize was drawn for the post on what you liked best about Joe's completed "Ocean" album.

Thank you for all your comments. They are all so appreciated!

I Will be back tomorrow afternoon with the winner of the prize for helping with out kitties new names!

See you tomorrow!
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jennifer!

    and thank you for wonderful blog candy once again Shirley....

    I'm just looking at your gorgeous photos of Cosmo and Luna. I love the one of Cosmo asleep on the printer! How relaxing!

    And Luna .. wow what a sweetheart .. look at that long face ... reminds me of those Egyption pictures of cats.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jennifer!!! You will love Joe's products.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Shirley I am so happy can't wait to get started with my new book.Jennifer M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jennifer M. I know you will be very happy with your prize.Shirley is the best.

    ReplyDelete