Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Surprise Of A Lifetime!






Hello Everyone!

I can't believe this. Joe Rotella of Create& Craft called me this morning and said to check out a link he sent me.  Let me just start by telling you that recently Joe filmed several shows for Scrapbook Soup that will air on Public Television for the next 3 years!

I about feel off my chair when I saw my blog on the program! (it's at 5:35 on the show) I think I broke his eardrum screaming for joy when I saw it! I can't believe he shared my blog! I feel like a TV star now. hehe

Most of all, it feels wonderful to have friends in the craft industry to not only take notice of my work but to share it with others. This is the best gift I have received in years. What a special day!

I can't wait to see all his episodes. Here is a link to the website for the schedule and you can watch his videos now. 

http://www.scrapbooksouptv.com/


Thank you Joe, you will never know what this means to me!

Stamping hugs,
Shirley

PS. Don't forget to check out Joe's blog at:
      http://www.createncraft.com/
One of the blog contributors Amy Day  has a post on OCD (otherwise know as Obsessive Craft Disorder)! Too funny and great tips! :0)

5 comments:

  1. WOO HOO, Way to go Shirley. I saw your blog on the video. How nice of Joe to mention you. Congrats!! Hope you'll still speak to us lowly crafters after this exposure to the world. You must be over the moon and it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing for Joe to share your wonderful blog with so many. I can now tell my friends that my sister is famous!!Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...... superb. Congratulations Shirley... truely a proud moment for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo! You are famous!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad it made your day!! I was so happy to be able to do it :) The rules for PBS are quite tight, so showing on the screen was my best option. It's a great feeling to be able to do something nice for you, because you do so many nice things for everyone! Love you!

    ReplyDelete