Saturday, July 21, 2012

Still A Few Spots Left For Joe Rotella's Classes At Stampaway!

http://www.stampawayusa.com/home/sa_classes/thurs._82-retro_deco_revival_art_tags.html

http://www.stampawayusa.com/home/sa_classes/fri._83-botanical_collaged_framp.html


Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick post before I leave to go to my Mom's today.

Joe Rotella from Create & Craft is teaching several classes at Stampaway here in Ohio(I think Cincinnati area). I thought I would encourage you to sign up if you can. I have seen the clock and the tags. I have even taken the frame class. They are so amazing! The tags are each so different but you are learning a lot of techniques.

Have you ever taken a class and got home only to later think how did we do that? Well I have taken classes from Joe Rotella and Joe Morgan. You always learn so much and leave with great projects that you will know how to duplicate when you get home. I've never been disappointed by a class. 

If you sign up leave me a comment. I will give you an extra chance in my new blog candy I will be posting later. I'm giving away some of Joe Rotella's new product line. They are just plain fun! 

Have a great weekend and I will be back late Sunday night with the new blog candy!

Stamping hugs,
Shirley

7 comments:

  1. I have to agree the classes are so much fun and the other people who attend are so kind and helpful. I have also made the frame and will be making several for christmas gifts. I have also purchased other items to use. This class is by far my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer so I could take his class. I love learning new techniques and from what I have seen of Joe, he looks like a fabulous teacher. Have fun everyone!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go! wow to do a class with these people would be fabulous. Actually to do a class with anyone would be nice.
    I would love to go to classes in our area but they are about 40 minutes away and I just can't do it on one income and with a toddler .... so self taught it is. Thank goodness for the wonderful internet and my gorgeous blogging friends. I learn so much... from gorgeous techniques, using embellishments and trying new things.

    Thank you Shirley! Your blog is so important to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing info about the classes and your kind words! You are so sweet and so wonderful to me....and a fantastic crafter...actually artist! I learn so much FROM YOU! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Joe is so talented and is kind to everyone he meets. He shares his knowledge with other crafters and continues to stay patient with us slow ones. I just love Joe to death!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The classes all look amazing. Wish we had classes closer to where I live. It seems that scrapbooking isnt as popular in Canada as it is in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The classes all look amazing. Wish we had classes closer to where I live. It seems that scrapbooking isnt as popular in Canada as it is in the states.

    ReplyDelete