Friday, July 13, 2012

Congratulations Joe Rotella!

http://want2scrap.com/store/

Congratulations Joe Rotella of Create & Craft on your new line of products. Your designs are amazing and I can't wait to own them for myself and use as blog candy!

His products can be viewed at the link above and I know after talking to one of the buyers for Red Letter Journals that they will be carrying his products also. The best part is since he lives in the Columbus, Ohio area he will be teaching classes on using the products.

I adore the retro Christmas ornaments and can't wait to do them for my Christmas tree this year. The ocean and leaf books are to die for. And how about that pulley! I will be using that on a cool Steampunk scrapbook for the hubby for Christmas. 

Just looking at them I feel my creative juices flowing. Joe this couldn't happen to a better person. You deserve all the accolades, my dear lovely artistic friend! Lee also says "Way To Go Joe!".

 

3 comments:

  1. Rd Letter Journals LOVES Joe and we are so proud to be his "local" scrapbook store! Can't wait to see the great projects he comes up with using his new products!

    Heather (the buyer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhhh sensational! Wish I lived nearby. The ocean range is gorgeous .. and that pulley is fabulous! wow.
    Can't wait to see what you create with them Shirley!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Shirley! Joe's designs are just wonderful. Don't you just love the different styles of glasses? I could do so much with those!

    ReplyDelete