Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog Candy Time!

http://want2scrap.com/store/

Hello my lovely blog followers!

I wanted to thank you all so much for your kind words regarding the loss of our cat Woody. It has been a whirlwind week so far! Our vets had a litter of kittens and we ended up taking two kittens. Both are mostly black with a bit of white on them. The male is very out going and the female is a bit timid but she has really started to come out of her shell. We still need names for them.

So let me get to the new blog candy! If you go to the link and check on Joe Rotella's designs, you will see his new line with a total of 9 designs. They are really amazing. So here is what you will win. 

ONE OF EVER PIECE IN HIS NEW LINE! I can't even begin to tell you how cool the chipboard books are. Also look for samples posted in the next couple of weeks. 

Now if you have been following me for any length of time you know I have some extras. So I will be giving a few more of his pieces away. Although not whole sets, I know you will have fun with them. :0)

To enter for the blog candy leave an answer to the question here on this post. And the question is:

Can you think of names for our new kitties? If not which name do you like best on our list OR of any that get posted? 

 
Here is a couple of pictures of them to inspire you! LOL

  This is the male. I guess he got bored with me trying to catch up on emails.


The female is on the left. It was nap time after eating and playing hard!
We are starting to get to tell them apart by their personalities. :0)



Here are some of the names we have so far:
Harold and Maude(my favorite movie)
Lucy and Ricky(hubby says no way)
Mortica and Gomez(hubby likes)
Pugsley and Wednesday
Bonnie and Clyde
and I thought that Miss Inky and Stamper would be cute.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Have a great day. I will be drawing for the blog candy on next Thursday August 2, 2012.
Good luck to you all!

Stamping hugs,
Shirley

 PS. You can also find his complete line at Red Letter Journal's In Grove City, Ohio!