Friday, June 15, 2012

Stamping & Scrapbooking Supplies Sell

These pictures were added at 7am. I stayed up till 4:30am pricing and cleaning up. I still have a tone of stuff to price. You can see it all setting on my workstation. My sister and Mom are on the way to help. YEAH!!! Now to get back to helping hubby get up, take the neighbors cat BACK to the vet this morning and back home to price! :0) Have fun looking at the pictures...hope to see you there(and thanks again to all my friends who helped me) 
Enjoy!!!





















 We even have Soda, Bottled water and some snacks! I hope everyone that comes has a great time, finds some great buys and most of all uses their purchases! :0)



Sorry I'm posting this at the last minute!!!!

We were without Internet service till 4:30pm. Or I would have posted earlier.  Let me just say without the help of Amy, Phillip, Betty, Joe R and Joe M the "inside craft sale" would be a mess! They came for the evening and stayed till 11PM!!! They helped move tables, price and bag hundreds of sheets of card stock , stamps and other fun stuff!

I still have more stamp sets and stamps to price but they got most of it done for me! I have the best friends in the world!

Tonya, from Red Letter Journals said I should have advertised on my blog for people who are local but I didn't think I had that much stuff. But between my sister and I we have quite a bit! So If anyone sees this and you live in the area your welcome to stop by! Let me know you saw it on my website!

The sale starts Saturday June 16th form 11AM to 4PM(that's if it isn't all sold out early! We have things marked to sale! :0)


I will have a silver and gold star balloons on my mailbox as long as we have things to sell.


The address is:
6865 US Highway 42 South
Plain City, Ohio  43064


We are close to the intersection of US Highway 42 and Price-Hillard Road and Just 7 miles north of Route 70 and 4 miles south of 161 (The Der Dutchman Restaurant is on the left side as you come south on 42)


Don't worry if you missed out...there is plenty of blog candy to come!!!



Hope to see you!




3 comments:

  1. So this is what has kept you busy this past week. ONG Shirley, you have alot of stuff. Hope you sell lots of these goodies. I want to thank you for the blog candy I won last week. I've wanted to try these for some time and now I can. Thanks for the washi tapes.

    Hugs2U
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would have been fun to be there, I'm sure you had a good sale, you always do. love ya, Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!!! Now if I wasn't so busy moving house I would jump on a plane and be there for the sale LOL!

    Wow! this looks fabulous. I hope you sell it all ....

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete