Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lee's Home!

That's right, Lee came home late Sunday evening.  Lee is still a bit wobbly from laying for 9 days, along with not sleeping well. I figure by weeks end he should be up to speed again! I should have posted yesterday but we were taking it easy and catching up on some much needed sleep!  :0)


I sort of let everything go while Lee was in the hospital so I have lots to do around here...so I better stop blogging and get going!!! hehe

I am going to finish going through my stamping and scrapbooking stuff. I will be making card kits and goodie bags. Get ready for some fun blog candy too!

I'll be back with blog candy tomorrow. Just a quick reminder you can always follow my blog by email so you don't miss the blog candy posts. You can see it on the right hand side of my blog posts just under my little dog Jasper's picture. And a big thank you to all who already follow my blog! You inspire me!!!!

Take care and hope you have all been doing well but most of all been creative!

Stamping hugs,
Shirley
xoxox

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Lee is home, and sleeping well. It's a nightmare trying to get sleep in a hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God Lee is home, That's good news. I was so worried about you two. A few days home and he'll be back to normal.

    Hugs and Love
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiippeeeeee!!! Oh you must be so happy to have him home and he must be relieved to be back in his own bed and finally get some sleep.

    Best news I've had all day :)

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news! Lee will rest better (as you will) now that he's home. So glad to hear it! See you soon!

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad Lee is home and you are both doing well!! I miss my daily chats with him! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear Lee is home. We missed you guys on Sunday. Take care, get some rest and happy stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome news..... get proper rest and take a break

    ReplyDelete