Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Blog Candy Time Again!

http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/BeccasPegBowMaker.html


The blog candy today is all about ribbons! I'm giving away a Beccas Peg Bow Maker! It's not like some of the small other peg bow makers you see. They work fine of course but I like the weight of Becca's when I'm making a bow.  It doesn't slide around when your using it and I love that I can hold my most used rolls of ribbon on it. If you go to the link it will show the bow maker and a link to how it is made. Very high quality!

The bow maker comes with a video on how to make 6 different bows. It's easy to follow and they come out so perfect! So if you love adding a bow to your card projects, other crafting projects or just love to use them to do special bows on gifts, this is the bow maker for you!

The question for the blog candy is:


Do you often use bows on your cards or other craft projects?

Just leave your answer on this post.

I will draw for the winner on Sunday June 17, 2012. Good Luck to you all!

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...