Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blog Candy Winners




Congrats to all the winners!

I had two spots for the blog candy and one surprise blog candy for the 3rd draw which is Babe. I hope you will like the surprise?! :0)

So the list of winners are:

1st is #17 Diane M
2nd  is #8 Sumi P. (could you  make sure I have your correct address, thank you)
3rd is #5 Babe


Don't forget to stop back to see the blog candy for tonight! It's a real must have for card makers and crafters alike. 


Stamping hugs,
Shirley

6 comments:

  1. congratulations to all winners....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO, I know I will love whatever I won from you, Shirley. Thanks so much. You're the best!!!! Congrats to Diane and Sumi.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    And thank you Shirley for a chance to win.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Great idea, I will decorate for my extra recipes. I have been printing all my recipe cards 4 x 6 size and then I laminate them. You don't mess up your handwritten or typed recipe cards. DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not send it to me Shirley I will pick it up. I didn't save any of the recipe boxes for myself. Thank you DianeM

    ReplyDelete