Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Blog Candy Winner Is...



The winner of the blog candy is:


#10 KAF

Congrats! Please contact me and let me know if you would like me to mail it to you or drop it off at Red Letter Journals for you. I will be there for card swap tommorw at 3PM.

I hope to post cards tomorrow from our card swap.But for now I better get on the stick and finish mine! Boy did I wait till the last minute on this one! :0)

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

PS. Thankfully when I got home from my class at Red Letter Journals our neighbor was kind enough to help Lee set up yet another router box for our internet. It got hit by the lighting yesterday. This time it fried our surge protector, the router and left black marks all around it on my freezer top where we keep it. When it hit it was like an explosion in the house!  I was so worried all day as to how I was going to be able to draw the winner! It was so nice of our neighbor to get us back on line.  :0)