Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Blog Candy Winner Is...



#3 Diane M.


Congrats Diane! I know you will get lots of use out of it!

The big surprise is I had one extra bow maker! Lee drew a name and the lucky winner is BG!!! 

I know you both will love them and the DVD that comes with them is so easy to follow!

Enjoy!


Please stop back on Wednesday for another fun blog candy. It's a really great scrapbooking set with matching stamps! 

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!


Till my next post...

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!!!! Have fun making bows.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh, I won the ribbon maker. I love it. I was going to have to buy one if I didn't win it. Love the suprise. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to write again. I actually got emotional about this win. I must be hormonal today. LOL DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Shirley for giving away a second bow maker!!!! I am so excited! I can not wait use it!!!

    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! BG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! to both winners. I know you both will have so much fun making bows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners ... you will have so much fun.

    Thank you Shirley for a chance to win ...

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete