Friday, May 25, 2012

Viva Las Vegastamps Blog Hop May 26-27 Using Mary Vogel Lozinak's Stamps











May 26th and 27th Viva Las Vegastamps is having a Blog Hop using stamps designed by Mary Vogel Lozinak. I have a lot of her stamps and just ordered more! They are whimsical, funny and really cool looking. I hope you'll check it out. They have some amazing people on there design team and it should be fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Just for fun I made these two cards. My husband loved the first card . I wish I could really show how using the Sakura stardust clear pen on just about everything makes it "SPARKLE"! This is one of my favorite images, of course her birds are my favorites(let's hope I can finish up my cards using them today so I can join the blog hop)

The High Wire Act card was just fun! I'm going to send it to my sister who feels like she's "hanging  on" most days at work! (hang in there Mary!) Plus she surprised me with these bright turquoise gems that match my cardstock perfectly so I just had to use them on a card for her. I love how adding the bakers twine for her to hang from and the sentiment to look like it's balanced on the "high wire" turned out.

Well, lot's to do and hopefully I will be in the blog hop! Wish me luck! hehe :0)

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

20 comments:

  1. Wow these are fabulous. I love them both. The bakers twine on the second card was a fabulous idea. I love the colours and embellishments you have used on it too.

    The first card is gorgeous too. I really love how you have added that shimmer to both the image and the flowers on the paper behind it ... it ties it all in so beautifully.

    Thanks so much for introducing me to Viva Las Vegas .... I've been seeing some wonderful things over there.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who introduced the Sakura pens to our group?? ME! I take full credit! Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Shirley! You really are a creative "DIVA" Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, I added your post to the link-up so people will get here from the main hop post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the cards. i love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great... love the clouds on the high wire act. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so great to see all the ideas with Mary's designs!! I am off to get a few more stamps!! Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such cool cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great style you have designed..I love how
    amazing your presentations are.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. What Fun cards! They make me smile :)
    I bet they look great in person -- I love using the stardust pen too, every chance I get.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both cards, Shirley, and the image in the first one is really cool. I can see how the Stardust pen added so much sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards! They are so fun and the stardust gel pen is my FAVORITE...I use it on pretty much everything! Happy Memorial Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I just love your cards. I am loving all the wonderful projects showing Mary's stamps . . . my wishlist is getting longer by the minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards, especially the first one. What great stamps. Thanks for introducing me to a new line (to me anyway).
    Take care friend,

    Hugs,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow..I love your cards..the sparkle, the touch of bling, the layering, the coloring..and am loving how you made the stamps your own.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The High Wire Act of Life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shirley these are WONDERFUL!! It's really fun to see these stamps in a more "every day card" style.. rather than an in your face arty piece style. Thank you so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete