Thursday, May 24, 2012

Time Machine - Steampunk Style Shadowbox



Hello my dear blog followers,

I am back from my "working vacation" and still have lots on my to do list. I think I bit off more than I could chew for just 10 days! :0)

I wanted to share with you this fabulous Time Machine made by Joe Rotella from Create & Craft. I have seen it in person and all I can say is this is one of the most amazing art pieces I have ever seen. It has been published in Somerset Studio Gallery Magazine Summer 2012. Congrats Joe on being published and having a whole article to boot on it!

I hope you will enjoy this little video as much as my husband and I did. We have both watched it twice!

Joe you did such a wonderful job not only on the art piece but on the video. You have such a nice voice! :0) Can't wait till you do a video of your Steampunk Clock with all the cool gears!

Take care all and my next post will be of the blog candy I will be drawing for on Sunday the 27th! So don't forget to go back a few posts and leave a comment. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the blog candy! 

Till my next post...

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is a work or art!!!

    Thankyou for sharing :)

    So glad you are back ... I've missed you.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! What a fun project and video; Joe is truly talented. Thanks for sharing this Shirley!
    Suede

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is unbelievable!! Too complicated for me to even attempt. I am always amazed by Joe and his talent! LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe is an artist. His work is so detailed. Thanks for sharing Shirley.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete