Sunday, May 27, 2012

Drawing for Blog Candy Today!

Hello my lovely blog followers!

I will be drawing for the prizes when I get home this evening. That way everyone will have a chance to enter and I will be able to check my emails to post any comments from anyone who was unable to post. :0)

My husband was admitted into the hospital yesterday. He should be in for 3 to 4 days but of course the last time they told us that he ended up being there for 8 days! So I must be off. Take care and I'll be back tonight with 2 winners!OR could there be 1 more surprise??? I think so! :0)

Till this evening then...

10 comments:

  1. oh Dear take care of your husband. Wish him a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for him. Praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this time your husband ends coming home sooner than expected. Take care of yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your husband - sending hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Lee. Hope he's home soon. I'll be praying for him and you. Shirley, take care.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that Lee is in the hospital. Hoping he is home real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley, I hope Lee is feeling better and gets to come home soon. Tell him we said hello.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no :( I hope all is well and he is back home soon.

    But I would like you to do something for me ..... please .....
    whilst he is being looked after my someone else ... please take some time out and look after you (in between visits of course) ...

    Big Hugs for you .... thinking of you
    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying antibiotics will work soon and get him back home! Take care. Hugs, LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley, praying for a speedy recovery!!!!

    Sumi

    ReplyDelete