Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Check Out What Amiee Fleck's Giving Away!!!

I don't know if you have ever checked out some of the links to the blogs I follow but Amiee Fleck's is one of them. I also subscribe to the blog so I get notices by email that way I never miss a post. You can see by her give-a-way today that she is an amazing talent. I don't think I could part with such a wonderful  piece of artwork!(and isn't Daisy cute!) 

I hope you will check out her blog and enjoy it as much as I do. Well, I just had to share the post...now off to enter to win it! :0)

 

 Monday, May 28, 2012


8x8 Mixed Media Canvas Giveaway!!

I'm giving this little beauty away!
Want to win it?
Here's what you gotta do- and ya have to do it all to be in the running!
1. Be a follower of this blog!
2. SHARE this post!
3. Comment on this post and let me know when you share!

I'll draw the winner using the random.org number generator on June 1st.
Here's a lovely 8 x8 canvas that I made last week. 
It was featured on the Crafty and Green blog on May 24th.
This was a lot of fun to put together.
Lots of Prima and BoBunny here.
Start with a blank canvas.

Paint with brown acrylic paint.
Get a cosmetic sponge and pounce it over the entire canvas while the paint is still wet.

Once the brown paint is dry, lay a stencil over the canvas, and add Bronze acrylic paint.


Cut a circle from BoBunny paper.
Cut out a framed area from BoBunny paper.

Add the copper paint to the circle.




Here's your wiener!
Daisy Dog on the run!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shirl!!! <3

    xoxo
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a beautiful frame surely... very innovative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great detail and just beautiful1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared this post on twitter as @kenz090 and i follow the blog on GFC as Mackenzie Browning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. I love it. Wow I love the step by step instruction. Great displays of the steps. Thinking and praying for you and Lee. DianeM

    ReplyDelete