Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blog Candy Winners Are...



Congrats to:

First place #44 Connie S.
Second Place #18 Amy Day Creates

My big surprise is I put everyones name in a a just drew a name for an extra prize. And the winner is...Drum Roll Please... BETTY SCOTT! Congrats!

Betty you will be receiving Creative Memories Border Maker System retail $30 along with 3 punches that work with it  each retail at $15 each making your prize total worth $75! You will have to check out the videos on You Tube showing this wonderful tool for scrapbooking and card making. 

And just a quick update on Lee. They have him on intravenous antibiotics (3 to be exact). He is doing a bit better. Still a bit weak and out of sorts but he has a pretty bad infection. It looks like he may be home on Wednesday. Not much more to tell.

Since tomorrow is a holiday I will just ask the Connie S to contact me by Tuesday evening to pick your prize. I'll get it out as soon as I hear from you! :0)


PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR MORE BLOG CANDY COMING THIS FRIDAY!!! YOU WON"T WANT TO MISS IT! :0)


 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. Have a wonderful holiday.
    www.scrapbookadditions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky lucky lucky winners .... you needn't colour me green with envy with your new goodies .... because I'm already that colour LOL!

    nah not really ... I just love that saying "green with envy" .... has someone really turned green???? perhaps Kermit was very envious ....
    hmmmm now I'm just getting silly.

    Congrats to the winners and I hope you get lots and lots of enjoyment from your fabulous prizes.

    A huge thankyou to Shirley for giving us all the change to win .... you turn my blue days into colourful rainbow filled days :)

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!! LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley! I wish I would have had a chance to talk to you this morning. I hope Lee is doing better. I love your ribbon rack!!!

    Take care. I hope to talk to you soon.

    Congrats to the winners!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who ever said dreams don't come true is wrong, you have made my dreams come true.I had to rub my eyes and take a 2nd look at who had won.I think I am still in shock.I will contact you promtly.I want to say THANK YOU!! so much for such an amazing prize.I will enjoy the Tim Holtz pen set for years.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING PRIZE YOU ROCK THE CRAFTING WORLD SHIRLEY.Connie S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners!!! You truly won a Great prize! Thanks to Shirley for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners. I hope Lee is home and well soon.Batia

    ReplyDelete