Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Blog Candy Winner Is...



Congrats to #22 Jennifer M.

If you could please contact me by Sunday evening with your mailing address, I will get it mailed out first thing Monday morning. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!

OK, just to make sure there isn't any misunderstanding. The first comment was actually made by Diane. I had posted a wrong email address for her store. EEK! SO when I took her off it meant that in the reality # 22 could have been #21 JVH. So, if  JVH would be so kind as to get in touch with me I will mail you a gift also. I am so sorry for any confusion. I want everything to be above board and fair!

Thank you all for you kind comments. And thank you Diane for this fabulous blog candy. I know Jennifer will love it!

Till my next post...

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jennifer!
    Thanks again for a chance to win!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jennifer. Have fun with your goodies.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky winner ... have lots of fun :)

    Thanks for the chance to win Shirley :)

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shirley I can not belive how blesed I am to have won such a wonderful package. I have been papercrafting for about 2 years and nothing can compare to this. Thank you so very much. I will email my contact info now and again thank you for this wonderful package and please tell Diane McNeill thank you also.Jennifer M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Jennifer. Hope you enjoy your special gift. Diane McNeill from www.scrapbookadditions.com
      It was so nice to be included in Shirley's blogspot.

      Delete
  5. Shirley thank you! You are by far the best.JVH

    ReplyDelete