Friday, May 25, 2012

Blog Candy For The Drawing On Sunday May 27, 2012










Hello  Everyone!

I had a wonderful "working vacation". Sadly, I still have a lot left on my to do list! :0) I just bit off more than I could possibly do in 10 days. But hey, I found lots of "lost" blog candy items that I had forgotten about. :0)

So for this Sunday I will draw for these 2 prizes. First, the Terri Sproul's Mixers. The "Whole Shebang" set which includes all her Mica Colors, Glass Particle Glitters(these are so beautiful), a bottle of Ultra Fine Glitter(a little goes a long way) , Color Enhance Effects and I'm throwing in a bottle of 3d Crystal Lacquer(from Sakura) to mix the mica powders with to make your own vibrant iridescent paints. But you will be wowed by the color enhancer!!! This dark liquid does unbelievable changes to the mica powder! I wasn't able to load a video of her using it but I will find one and post it later today. The set called the "Whole Shebang" is from Viva Las Vegastamps and is only $149.95 the 3-d Crystal Lacquer from Sakura was $6.99 from Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio for a prize package worth $156.94! Pretty sweet huh!

The second item is the complete set of Tim Holtz new Distress markers. They match every distress [ad he has out. I purchased them for $119. But now you can get them most places for just $89! Hope you like the video. It really gives the best overview I have seen about the markers.

So two great prizes and I wish you all the best of luck! Please remember to post a comment on the blog candy post (a couple back from this one). :0)

If for any reason you are having trouble posting please email me directly at:
Stampinshirl@aol.com

As always, I wish you time to create but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...


13 comments:

  1. These are such generous prizes! I have been looking at those markers for weeks! I'm off to leave a comment! Lea L.
    PS. And the mixers look fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE MARKERS. I USED THEM THIS PAST WEEKEND AT A CLASS, AND I MUST SAY.... EVERY STAMPER AND SCRAPBOOKER NEEDS THEM! THEY CAN BE USED IN HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT WAYS!!! TIM DID IT AGAIN!! NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME! THE MIXERS I HAVEN'T USED... HOWEVER.... I LOVE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE USED TO ALTER ANYTHING THAT STANDS STILL FOR OVER A SECOND!!!

    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful blog candy!!!

    Much love to you Shirley!

    Sumi P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog candy Shirley. I have never seen these markers but they look really versatile. I especially like the white picket fence for highlighting and working on dark paper. The "Whole Shebang" is too awesome for words! I am definitely a glitter girl and love mica and metallics on everything.
    Thank you for the video and chance to win these fantastic blog candies.
    I hope the craft room is coming along as planned.
    Suede

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again you have "WOWED" us with your generous and fabulous blog candy. Those markers look great. I've not used his brand before. They look fantastic. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley - I just love your blog candy! You impress me everytime.
    TFS!
    Michelle
    mlcain0202@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Shirly, why you made me drool over your candies..... I am again wishing to win and just wish :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Shirley, the blog candy is amazing. I hope the random.org generator likes me. :) I hope you enjoyed your workinmg vacation, as your craft room looks great!!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing.... drooling candy. Thanks for the chance to win. I am yours new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Wow what sensational blog candy .... how can you not want to keep both of these amazing things for yourself???

    I'm glad you had a wonderful 'vacation' ..... I hope you got some relaxing done too and of course some time to craft.

    Your craft room was looking gorgeous! Looking forward to having you back and seeing your next creation.

    Big Hugs
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I've just watched the video on the distress markers ... I had no interest in them before ... but now .... OH MY GOODNESS!! these look great! I love how he applied directly onto the stamp!!

    I think the reporter was a bit star struck too ... so cute!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shirley,
    Love your room. My best organizer is my paper tubs with hanging file folders for each color. You blogs look great. Someone will have lots of fun with them.
    Hugs,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, Shirley!! Millie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shirley,
    I love the blog candy this time. Either would be wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete