Monday, April 2, 2012

Viva Las Vegastamps Blog Candy Has Been Ordered...Woo Hoo!

I was able to order everyone's except 3 people who did not contact me. :0( (I will continue to try to get in contact with them)

I should have the order within the week and send them out to all of you by priority mail. I will keep you posted as I get my tracking number.

I love my blog followers! They have the best sense of humors anywhere! I had a laugh just ordering some of them. So if I haven't told you all lately...thank you for supporting my blog with all your wonderful, funny, and inspirational comments! You guys ROCK!!!!

Congrats to all!

Till my next post...

4 comments:

  1. you rock, Shirley!! maybe we stampers all rock together! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Shirl! I hope Lee enjoyed his birthday!! Just pick out some stamps for me, I trust you! Gosh we have to wait till the 21st before we can all hang out, scrapping, cropping & card making. See you then!


    Jeanne S

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    How did the Birthday party go? Was Lee surprised??

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley you are so amazing! Thank you for all you do and the support you give everyone.

    ReplyDelete