Wednesday, April 11, 2012

They Are On The Way...

I just got the notice that the blog candy stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps are on there way! Estimated delivery 1 to 3 days. WOO HOO!!!

As soon as I get them I will do a picture and post a video about there stamps.  And of course get them sent out to you ASAP! :0)

I just wanted to say thank you for all your kind comments and ideas for  my blog. It means more than you know.

Take care my dear stamping friends. I'm off to the doctors. It's time to take charge of my health!

Till my next post...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Shirley for the stamps after I recive them I will send you a card made with my new stamps. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see all the stamps!

    I hope the visit to the doctor brings good results! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhh how exciting! can't wait for a new video!

    Hope the wait at the Doctors isn't to long and the news is all good. Perhaps you could spoil yourself with a nice lunch afterward .....

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly one of the sweetest people!
    I wish you all the best at the doctors. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete