Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paper Fortune Cookie


Hello my lovely blog followers!

I can't tell you how much fun it was making these paper fortune cookies! I can't believe I saw these in 2010 and have just now got around to doing them in our card group. The idea's to use these are endless.

If anyone would like me to make a video showing how to put the box together and decorating it I would be happy to do one. Just let me know. 

I want to thank my sister Mary for video taping this for me. I went to her house and my niece Natalie was there. She was such a good girl and sat quietly while we taped.  I wish we had showed her while she said bye bye at the end. I hope you can hear her. After we were all done and playing it back to make sure it was ok she got so excited and said "Look Aunt Shirley's hands!" I wish I could get that excited seeing my hands on video! LOL :0)

Now for the link to find the PDF file for the box and it also has instructions for the cookies and you can see how she decorated her box. She did her fortune sayings stamped on twill ribbon. I hope you'll check out her site. She has lots of fun projects.

Shantaie Fowler at:
www.passionatelyartistic.com/2010/01/take-out-box-paper-fortune-cookies.html

Enjoy!

And as always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

6 comments:

  1. what a fabulous video! and such a cute little bye bye at the end LOL ... just heard it.

    These look awesome! I went to the link .... and there is a tutorial but I couldn't find a PDF for the box ....... ????

    They look so sensational ... with the ribbon and chopsticks .. and ooohhh I totally love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of us were cookie challenged! BUT, Shirley was patient and we did a lot of laughing! What a great, diverse group we have.

      Jeanne S.

      Delete
  2. What a cute picture of you and your niece. Both are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! And the boxes are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to try these!! What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable project! And your niece is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete