Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We Got Our First Easter Card WIth Lots Of Gifts!




Oh my gosh, my sister-in-law, Barb is really good at card making! My sister is right, she gets no more help!!! LOL

The card came in a huge pink egg filled with candy, a gift card to Lee's favorite steak house and this SUPER  CUTE CARD!!!

The bunny is made of white glitter paper. I love how Barb used the decorative paper to make the inside of the bunny ears and the Easter eggs. My favorite part is how she used pop dots to lift up different areas so the grass goes in and out on the paper. Very Nice Touch!

We got the package around 4pm. We went out to use the gift card at 5 pm! Now we are back and I just had to share the card and thank Barb for taking the time to send us such a nice gift but most of all the handmade card. LOL :0)

I can't wait till they get their Easter treats and card. Of course my card is not as nice. It was a quick but thoughtful effort. :0)

Just a quick update while I am posting. I am working on some really cool card making packages for blog candy. I think it will be fun. I hope it will interest you. I also have a blog candy from Scrapbook Additions that I will be posted later next week after the owner stops by to let me interview her and let you know a little bit about her and how her company works.

Take care and as always i wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...


2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I agree .. she is an EGGcellent card maker LOL.

    What a lovely surprise! I can't believe Easter is here already! I'm soooo not prepared. I'm working the whole weekend and will only be home in the mornings ... just enough time to do a little egg hunt with my gorgeous girl.

    I hope you and Lee have a wonderful Easter break ... xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I just love the glitter bunny!

    ReplyDelete