Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Blog Candy Time!






Hi Everyone!


It's blog candy time again. This months is from Diane McNeill of Scrapbook Additions.That's her in the picture.  Isn't that some kind of prize package!!! Lot's of extra tags, buttons and bling. And the adhesive's (love those adhesive pens) and the Stardust Clear pens...I can't live without them! The pearls all match the cardstock perfectly. 


I wanted to tell you a bit about how her store works and a bit about Diane. I gave here a list of questions to answer so here is our "interview". :0)

How does shipping work?
For sales $50 and over shipping is free in the US. Out of the country they will pay what it costs to ship. 

Is everything on your site discounted?
Yes! No one ever pays retail. 

Can they sign up for emails on upcoming new products?
Yes! Just email me at:  service@scrapbookadditions.com


If they want something that they don't see on the site can they still get them from you?
If an item is not currently on the website doesn't mean they can't get it. Just email me and I will check and get back to them that very day.
I will even look for older products to see if she can still get them. It's fun looking for new products or older ones! I like to keep my customers happy!


What is your favorite thing about being an online store owner?
Love to see the new products, picking out what to purchase and just love opening the box when it comes! I love my customers, many who are very close friends. Love them all. I have learned so much from them, my cup runneth over with new ideas. 


Could you tell us a little about your company and yourself?
The company started out in 2002 as J&D Scrapbooking and in 2007 my husband and I started Scrapbook Additions as a website. It has over 1200 products sold on the website. More is added all the time. Our main goal was selling at discounted prices, shipping out orders quickly and inexpensively as possible. We try to make improvements on the website all the time.

I am a mother of 6 children and have been married for almost 32 years. I love scrapbooking and card making. My passion is scrapbooking. I love putting books together of what my family had done together everyday, vacations and everyone's achievements. My husband and I enjoy sitting and lookig back over our special times with our children. I wish your family the best. Keep scrapping and card making.

And Diane I would like to say thank you for such a fabulous Blog candy!

The question to answer on this post to enter for the blog candy is:
If you have been on Diane's website, what is your favorite thing you saw or thought you would like?
(there is a link to her website her on my blog under places I like to shop)

Good luck all!

Till my next post...


UPDATE: I FORGOT TO LET YOU KNOW THE DRAW FOR THE WINNER WILL BE SATURDAY MAY 5TH.



32 comments:

  1. What a sensational idea to do a Bio .. and a lovely photo of Diane ... for a moment I thought she was part of the prize LOL!

    Gorgeous site!!!! so many wonderful things .... how can anyone select just one favourite?

    One thing I saw straight away and really loved was a little spider web and spider clear stamp (http://www.scrapbookadditions.com/item.php?id=930&ty=92)
    such a tiny little thing but I could see it going wonderfully with a set of stamps I have.

    Thanks for sharing a bit about Diane and her store .......

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen parts of this blog candy in person and Carly is right, the items are awesome! The interview was a great idea. Who ever wins will not be disappointed!

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been very fortunate to get to know Diane!!. Her blog is just as wonderful as she is. She has always come through on all products that I have ordered from her. I cannot believe all the blog candy she has put together!!! Alter, alter, alter!!!! Create, create, create!!! Great job on the bio!

    Sumi P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immediately after reading your blog, I went to Scrapbook Additions. What a wonderful shop. I have several things in my basket as I write this. Never been there before, but bookmarked it and will return, because the prices are great. My favorite category would be the KaiserCraft items. Loved the paper. However, I did order things from other categories. Priced too good not to get it while I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are lucky enough to have a look at the candy in person. Really so many wonderful things. I wish If I can win. Will pay the shipping from my side.

    By the way what is the end date of this candy???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder! Saturday may 5th. Please don;t worry about shipping. I mail anywhere in the world1 :0) Good luck!

      Delete
  6. I went on the site and liked how she has the list on the right under subjects. The animal items caught my eye. I like that it;s not to fancy just the items. She had a lot of stickers I had never seen. Thank you for a chance to win. And thank you to Diane for giving such a generous prize. Melody B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one thing about her site. It is straight forward. Just the products. That way she can give the discount and keep things affordable.

      Delete
  7. I agree with Melody's comment. I like that she has things listed by theme. The animal Zoo-ology stuff was so cool. My daughter would love it! I don't often shop online. I think i will have to give her a try! Thanks Diane for such a big prize. Candy S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fabulous blog candy! I love Scrapbook Additions because I can see something somewhere online that I want, get the number and Diane can usually get it cheaper! Thanks for the chance to win!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley! Great blog candy and what a great site! I have to say my favorite thing is the bling...snowflake pearls for $1.00(CRAZY!?!?!) love the site :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how she has product listed by category, theme and brand! You ought to be able to find your product easier with the 3 categories. I love Diane and her store. LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way the oroducts are listed by category, theme and brand. It makes it a lot easier finding the item you want. I love Diane and her online store. LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow some of the stuff on her site is really marked down! Pearls for a $1 and the stickers! I will have to look around more to see what she has. I didn't find a search button. Is there one and I'm not seeing it? Thanks! Great blog candy! Connie C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We categorized everything by brand and by subject. But we will think about the search button. Thank you for the feedback. Happy Scrapping and Cardmaking!
      www.scrapbookadditions.com
      Diane

      Delete
  13. I love the mod mum stamp and the video full of ideas. Thanks for a chance to win and try out some very cool things. Glad that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! nice bog candy I like the tree die cuts they where great I will have to vistit this site again. thanks for sharing. It was a nice bio also on Diane it also helps that she also knows her product. Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great store and fantastic blog candy. Diane seems to be a very good business owner and personable too. I like the fact that she can get items that are not on her site and will try to get hard to find items. One of my favorite things in her store would be the medium corner punch, I've been wanting to get a corner rounder for sometime now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great blog candy! I'm glad to find an online place to buy that gives a discount on everything and has free shipping too! Thanks for the chance to win. Lea L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had never heard of her site before....thanks for giving me another great place to shop. Lots of great products and great prices too. I think what I like best is the way it is set up. You can choose by catagory, brand or theme....making it easy to find just what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  18. O M Gggg Awesome and mouthwatering candy. Just started crafting two months back. Will pray if I could win. It would be a great thing for my stash surely...

    Loved your online shop so much. Planning for my order. Great work. All The Very Best

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the embellishment kind of stuff--brads, buttons, chipboard--and the embossing folder section.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stash of blog candy!! Diane is always so generous with anything she does (just like Shirley). I like that you can find the items you want 3 different ways - by category, brand, or theme on Joe & Diane's website. Thanks Diane & Shirley!! LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is posted for Barb M. She was having trouble posting. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my!! what nice candy.I think that the Slide and See look pretty cool. This sight has so much to see I will have fun for awhile looking at so much.Batia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing this web sight you were not kidding great prices. I haven't found anything I dont like.JVH

    ReplyDelete
  24. How do I count the ways that your blog candy has made me go wow. And what a great addition to my favorite places to search for my necessary scrapebook needs.Jennifer M.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shirley, been without the internet for almost a week, but here I am. I checked out Dianes store and I liked the deluxe cut designs. Also she has a nice selection of adhesives, something I'm always running out of. Thanks to Diane and you Shirley for offering some great candy. I'll be stopping by Diane's store to check out more things.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Shirley This was a nice bio for Diane McNeill and what a nice web site there is so much to look at and I was wondering does she actually try to find items that is not on her web site if she does there is no limit to what she could offer to the public. Dawna K.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Shirley I think Diane looks very nice. She is such a kind person. She has such a good heart, she give of her time and home to so many. I like way to much on her web site to mention unless I could win the lottery then I could make a list.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think the embellishment section is awesome. Tammy T

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a nice store great product and it truly covers all aspects of paper crafting. I will put this site on my favorites list. Karla R

    ReplyDelete