Friday, March 30, 2012

The Winners Of The Blog Candy Are...EVERYONE!!!

That's right, EVERYONE is a winner who posted a comment on my Famingo Card Post!

SO the following people have won their choice of 3 Viva Las Vegastamps! Now if you have already posted your 3 and would like to keep those 3 just let me know. Everyone has till Sunday night to let me know what 3 they want. I will order the stamps on Monday and send them out as quick as I can. :0)

The winners are:
Denise M.
Susan Deplanche
Mary G.
Babe
Carly
Debb
Jeanne S.
Millie H.
April
Barb M.
Amy Day
Lisacraps
These people are already on VLVS Design Team so I will offer you another surprise if you would like instead  of stamps from VLVS. Just let me know what you would like. :0)
Joe R.
Molussus
Terri Sproul

OK, that's it. Just let me know by Sunday night so I can order on Monday. Congrats to all the winners!

Till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoooooo!!!! Look at all the lucky winners! WOW!!!!!! It is totally like Christmas!!!

    I am happy with the images I posted as top 3 ... or your pick Shirley I don't mind a surprise.

    Thankyou and congratulations to everyone!

    xxoxooxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! Shirley, I don't know how you do it you have to be the crafters angel.Thank you so much for believing so much in your followers. You have a way of making people feel blessed thanks for so much.Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, We are all winners, Congrats everyone. Only with Shirley can this happen!! Thanks to such a kind and generous lady. Your followers LOVE you. Mary said it best, You're the crafters angel!!

    Hugs2U,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley,

    Thanks so much! I could just spend several nights looking through their stamps! How fun!

    ReplyDelete