Monday, March 12, 2012

We Have A Surprise Blog Candy Winner! (And another way to win on March 30th!)

Hello my dear blog followers!

I must say seeing your comments really means so much to me. My cup runneth over! This blog candy is for all those of you who have posted on my VIVA LAS VEGASTAMPS Flamingo card. :0) SO for those 11 who posted I drew a number with Randomdraw.org for a winner. Thank you for taking the time to post. And also read to the end to see how EVERYONE is eligible to win a prize on March 30, 2012!



So the winner of this little goodie basket full of the line I used to make the card and 2 packs of the ribbons is: CARLY! Congratulations Carly I will be mailing it out today! :0)




So if you haven't seen the post I hope you will check it out. THE BIG SURPRISE IS: if you answered the question for what was your Favorite VIVA LAS VEGASTAMP, I will be drawing on March 30th for a winner of their favorite stamp/stamps!(it's such a large site and this will give you time to look around)

OK, so if you already posted that's OK. You can still post again and put your top 3 stamps on there. And if you haven't...well...get going! You've got a couple of weeks to "shop" for your own blog candy! LOL


The website has a link here on my blog o the right. :0)
(it's the VLVS one under the places I like to shop)

I just wanted to say again how much you all mean to me! You are such a wonderful group of men and women, I find myself speechless to find the right words to let you know how important you are and how much I appreciate all your kind and helpful comments!(me speechless?shocking huh!)

So go have some fun "shopping" and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Carly. Enjoy your goodies!!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!

    Thankyou so much Shirley!!!! woo hoooo!!! you have made my week!

    Now if only we can find a new house to live in that is as fabulous as this candy! LOL (ours goes to Auction on the 14th April .... arrrgghhhh ... but exciting at the same time)

    Thankyou for all your wonderful comments on my blog ..... I really love reading them although I feel my mojo is a bit out of the window at the moment :(

    Big big hugs and thankyou so much for this fantastic blog candy! I promise to make something spectacular and post it on my blog ASAP.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Carly, I just know that what ever you come up with will be wonderful. The blog can was great I hope you have fun. Mary

    ReplyDelete