Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hot Off The Press 3-D Paper Tole Sheets




Hi Everyone!

Just a quick video to show you one of my favorite items I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo in Columbus, Ohio last weekend.

I made a mistake on the video. You put the layers together with pop dots NOT glue dots. OOPS! :0)

This video really didn't come out very well but believe me they would be so nice on your scrapbook pages and make great cards! I promise to post my cards I make with them as soon as I get them done.

Well, I will keep this short since tomorrow I will be drawing for the winners of the blog candy. (Yes...I did say winners as in more than 1, more than 2 more than 3...LOTS! hehe)

So quick reminder: Go to Flamingo card post and post your 3 favorite stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps(www.VLVS.com) and you could win all 3 of them!
The link to the online store is under "Places I Like To Shop" right here on my blog. Have fun looking at all their great stamps!

Good luck to all and be back tomorrow evening with he winners. :0)

Till my next post...

6 comments:

  1. Sensational!!!!!!! I have never seen anything like this! WOW!

    You know how I love birds! and Steampunk!! woo hooo so glad you like it ... I love Steampunk .... I love the old style sepia colours and wonderful contraptions ..... the 'people' stamps you can get a are gorgeous to ... they are always dressed in gorgeous gowns and suits ..with a twist. LOVELY!

    ooohh those clocks!

    He he .. I thought that was an aeroplane in the background.

    Great idea putting the glue dots on first! probably much easier and less fiddly.

    Great video :)

    xoxoxoxoxo Carly ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these before. Love the bird images. Looks like lots of fun, and they would be fabulous on cards. Glad you had a good time at the scrapbook expo. Looking forward to more goodies you bought.

    Hugs2U,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the video. Thank you for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, love the demo! You can really tell how 3D they are. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley I can get theses from Hot off the Press 3 D Tole set. There are about 12 or so of them. Cost is $2.00 plus .17 shipping and tax .15 each I will get a list together equals $2.32.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rustic Clocks, Victorian Roses, Playful Flowers, Steampunk, Music & Roses, Tweet Christmas, White Christmas, Heritage, Magical Music, Celebration, Confetti, Type Set Layered Flowers, and Cute as a Button. You can view these on Hot off the Press Website. Diane M

    ReplyDelete