Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gift from Karen



Hi Everyone!

I have been working on so many projects I've really neglected my blog. :0( I received two packages this past week and just had to share them. (the other gift is on a separate post)

First let me say thank you Karen for my lovely gift. I have it sitting on my work space so everyday I can be reminded of your kindness and generosity. I also wanted to say I bet you were wondering if I got it!!! It apparently was delivered to another house it had marked on it sent to wrong address! So I just got it from the reroute. I think it was sent to a Sheryl Wheeler in our area. It has happened before.

Karen I hope you don't mind me posting a video of it. Pictures just wouldn't show how wonderful your creation was!

I guess all I can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!(and it still doesn't seem like enough)

And to all my blog followers, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your comments and stopping by and telling others about my blog. I feel like everyday is Christmas with blog followers like you!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and your weekend was filled with love, laughter and lots of STAMPING! LOL :0)

Till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. Karen really put some work into that book. It is very nice and showcased quite a few techniques. Thanks for sharing.

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOO cute! What a wonderful gift! How nice of you to share it in a video, too! Gives me some great ideas.
    Hugs,
    Debb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gift and card. The video is great Sharon. I know you'll be using you little book every day. So thoughtful

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable and a gorgeous gift idea .... has been made with so much love!

    oooohhh its so nice!

    I have one of those owl stamps!!!!!! I'm going to get it out tonight and stamp him again ...... xoxoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your book of calendars Karen. If you don't mind I want to copy your idea. So creative. Thank you for sharing this Shirley. Great awesome job Karen
    Diane M

    ReplyDelete