Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gift From Down Under



Oh my do I feel like Queen for a week! hehe

One day I got Karen's beautiful card and date book and two days later I got this wonderful package from Carly who lives in Australia. It never ceases to amaze me how loving and generous rubber stampers from all over the world really are! And more to the point how generous and truly special my blog followers are!!!

MY BLOG FOLLOWERS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

I just had to video this gift Carly. It wouldn't do it justice if I didn't. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me not to just have you following my blog or the lovely gifts you have sent. But for your friendship. I love each and every email and love visiting your blog and seeing your creative mind at work. You have a beautiful family. Madalyn is so cute and what a sweetie!!! We're still keeping our fingers crossed for Steve too! :0) We have shared not just our love of card making but our lives. Those things are the real gold, the true gifts we give each day. Thank you Carly for these lovely and most appreciated gifts but most of all for being a wonderful friend. It goes to show you friends can be found everywhere! Even if it's on the other side of the planet! hehe

I hope each of you today have time to say hello to a friend, better yet stamp them a card! And don't forget to send it! :0)

Take care my dear blog followers, you are so special!

Till my next post...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! That is so great! You'll be able to create some amazing things with that! Can't wait to see!
    Hugs,
    Debb

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad you like them Shirley ..... :)
    Wow that paper pack looked awesome! I didn't have a look inside it as it was sealed. My friend Danie had found it in our local craft store and thought it would be perfect to send to you!

    Now that I know you don't have those types of Kaiserstamps ... look out! LOL ..... the parcel fairy will be heading your way again for sure.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete