Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Winners of the Blog Candy are...



And the results are in!
First choice goes to April
Second choice to Paula


Thanks to my Sister-in-Law, Lisa, she has spent over 3 hours teaching me how to post this stinking Randomdraw.org Widget! Finally I think I can do this!

Congrats to April and Paula. April I don't have your address but if you want I can drop it off at Red Letter Journals for you. Just let me know. Paula if it's ok can I bring yours with me to the crop on Saturday? Let me know.

And as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Happy Crafting!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful candy again, Shirley. Congratulations to the ladies that won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog candy Shirley, Crongratulation to the winners.Batia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for April! Hurray for Paula! This was great blog candy!! Enjoy!

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Paula! and April! How exciting for you both. Great blog candy.

    ReplyDelete