Friday, February 24, 2012

Stampin Up Regional Convention





Hello dear blog followers!

I am so excited that tomorrow I am going to my very first Stampin Up Regional Convention. My hubby(Lee) already took on a dry run so I know where to go. It's pretty easy to find from my house. So I shouldn't have any problems. I've decided to dress comfortably so I can really enjoy the day. I will take my camera and get as many pictures as my camera will hold.

They have a card swap and all cards need to be made with all current Stampin Up products. Makes sense!

This is my card. I love how it turned out. I had started to 50 than did 50 more. I cut up enough to do another 50 but ended up not finishing them in time. So I will have 108 cards to swap! I can't wait to see the other cards.

Supplies used:

Sahara Sand ink, paper
Marina Mist ink , paper and 1 1/4 grosgrain stripped ribbon
Whisper White paper
Antique Brads
Sticky Tape
Adhesive snail tape
Stamp-a-ma-jig(I can't live without this tool!)
Paper-Piercing tool

When I go to finish off the ones I have already cut out, I will make a short video. I hope the other demonstrators will like them. I will post all of my swaps too.

Well, it's off to bed for me. Morning will be here in no time. Hopefully I will be able to sleep!

Take care and as always my dear friends I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

10 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy for you! Have the BEST time ever!
    Hugs,
    Debb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card it turned out nice. Will you post some of the card you swap for it would be nice to see what the other people did. how did you get your ribbon to turn out like that it looks amazing.Tammy T

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow!! your ribbon gather is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love your card!!! Yep need to see a video .. don't know how you do the colours .... that ribbon is totally awesome!

    Wow!

    Ooohhh you must be super excited! Can't wait to hear all about it.
    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ribbon detail is fabulous. I hope you have the time of your life. Can't wait to see the other cards and hear about your first convention. Hope you get lots of goodies.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, your card is beautiful - all your fellow Stampin Up demonstrators will love it! Have FUN!!!! LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful! Can you put a video up for us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirley your card is GORGEOUSGORGEOUSGORGEOUS!!!
    The ruffled ribbon is accented perfectly by the antique button. I hope you had a great time at your convention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is gorgeous simply gorgeous. Diane M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for following Uniko Studio. Hugs Bev xx

    ReplyDelete