Friday, February 24, 2012

Stampin Up Regional Convention





I am so excited that tomorrow I am going to my very first Stampin Up Regional Convention. My hubby(Lee) already took on a dry run so I know where to go. It's pretty easy to find from my house. So I shouldn't have any problems. I've decided to dress comfortably so I can really enjoy the day. I will take my camera and get as many pictures as my camera will hold.

They have a card swap and all cards need to be made with all current Stampin Up products. Makes sense!

This is my card. I love how it turned out. I had started to 50 than did 50 more. I cut up enough to do another 50 but ended up not finishing them in time. So I will have 108 cards to swap! I can't wait to see the other cards.

Supplies used:

Sahara Sand ink, paper
Marina Mist ink , paper and 1 1/4 grosgrain stripped ribbon
Whisper White paper
Antique Brads
Sticky Tape
Adhesive snail tape
Stamp-a-ma-jig(I can't live without this tool!)
Paper-Piercing tool

Well, it's off to bed for me. Morning will be here in no time. Hopefully I will be able to sleep!

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...