Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spiderman Spiderman, cutest boxes in the land...Watch out! Spiderman!




I had so much fun making these for my nephews Valentine's Day party. He's getting to old for the little kiddy stuff. And this is his last year of these kind of parties. When did he get so big!




I had made a Batman box too but he really needed something red so Spiderman was the way to go!

I learned how to do these by watching videos from Tami White, Stampin Up demonstrator.




I also have to post this picture of one with really big eyes on the right(my first one I made). I am laughing as I type this!!! Lee looked at it and said "What is this? Spiderman's LUNGS!" I about fell on the floor laughing! Lee is so funny! And let's face it they look like lungs!

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to STAMP!

Till my next post...