Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some Days Even Your Best Efforts Just Aren't Enough! :0)

Well, I have to say I really tried to figure out why I couldn't get the videos to work. I now know what is happening. My memory card(cheap)only holds enough memory for about 5 minutes of video(if that). So I taped all these videos that kept just going black right near the end! I thought it was the batteries. Let's not even go into how many I threw away thinking they were bad! UGH!

So, tomorrow I will be going to get a new card that will allow me more time to tape. I have learned that the card is fine for lots of pictures but not for filming video. I think I learn something new everyday! That's a good thing!

Please bear with me as I get all my videos together. I will post them all as soon as I can.(hopefully by Saturday)

Thank you so much for your understanding and I have enjoyed all your comments to my questions for upcoming blog candy. You are all so inventive and I like the way you think!!! :0)

Take care and take time to stamp!

Till my next post...

8 comments:

  1. good on you for working it out .... I'm hopeless on the computer ... can type and do my blog (most of the time) but thats about it .. if something goes wrong ... I just turn it off and panic ! LOL

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not alone on this computer anxiety! I am still trying to figure out how to post the little widget box with the winning # for randomdraw.org and I need to figure it out by Sunday! Lee's a little bummed out, he wanted to draw again but since it's such a big prize I thought I better let Random Draw do it. :0)

      Delete
  2. Hang in there Shirley. You do better on the computer than I do. I don't even know how to put my picture on the profile page. I have to call my granddaughters to fix anything I screw up. I'm sure you'll figure out that Random thingie too. Can't wait to see who wins the BIG prize.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you figured it out!! I love when you put up videos. I love seeing your family! It's like.. "Get to know Shirley" day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your videos too. Like to learn new things to mske. DianeM
    PS I told some of my friend about your blog in the last week, you may see some new names,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you will work out all the bugs and have your videos up soon. I am looking forward to watching your new videos for new inspiration. Jennifer M

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY SHIRL.......ME AGAIN ! DID YOU SAY YOU HAVE A VIDEO FOR THE CANDY THING YOU GAVE DIANE TODAY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryanne!

      I just have to put the finishing touches on it and will be posting it this weekend. :0) I have another video tomorrow but it's just a fun one with some fun items I purchased from a really cool Etsy shop.

      Good luck...I'm off to draw the winners!
      Hugs,
      Shirley
      PS> It was so nice to see you again!!!

      Delete