Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just A Few Things To Know About Some Of The Features On My Blog Site :0)

Hello again my dear blog followers!

I just wanted to take a moment and share a few of the features on my blog site. I hope they will be useful to you. :0)

First, the "color Lab" button on the right side of the site. If you click on it you will find a wealth of information. It helps pull colors together using not just Stampin Up's current and discontinued colors but also Close To My Hearts and it gives you a color matching for your Copic markers too! I find this site invaluable. I hope you will take a minute to check it out.

I also put on a "Subscribe" feature. That way you can be notified when I do post something new. I love having this feature for my favorite blog sites that way I know I don't miss any of their new creations and what's new in their lives! :0)

There is also a Search feature on the site. So if you are looking for something I did but can't remember what post, just type in some key words and that should pull up the post or posts. :0)

And last I didn't know I can reply to your comments right underneath them! Can you tell I'm still learning! hehe So from now on if you ask a question I promise to reply on the post. I hope the ones I did via email have gotten to you. I'm thinking it doesn't work that way. Your comments are so important to me. They make my blog FUN FUN FUN!!!

Take care and let me know how you like the color lab! I'd love to hear if it is something you would use.

Stamping hugs,
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. :) sensational! I have subscribed to get updates via email and can't wait to check out the colour lab!

    I think its terrific that you can reply to comments .. I just noticed that on my blog recently .... its so nice to be able to reply to people and say thanks or answer questions.

    Have a great day!

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carly, I had to laugh! That's how I found out I could reply on the comments from when I was on your blog and had seen you had done it! LOL
      Love your blog!
      I hope my blog followers will check out your blog. You are very talented at coloring your images in such a realistic way. Not to mention how great your cards are pulled together with layers and bling!
      Take care and hope to chat soon!
      Hugs,
      Shirley

      Delete
  2. Shirley, Color Lab will be very helpful. I know what color I want - but do not always know the color name. THANKS! LindaN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!
      I love just picking a color and hitting search or surprise me. It comes up with some great color combinations!
      Hope you will have fun and get some use out of it!
      Hugs,
      Shirley

      Delete