Saturday, February 25, 2012

Handmade Paper Flowers & Embellishments By DeeDee Catron of Um Wow Studio




Are these not beautiful flowers, hat pins and butterflies! DeeDee Catron is so talented! I think right now she is updating her Etsy site but will be back soon. :0)

Her Esty Site is:
umwowstudio.etsy.com
you can also see a link here on my blog in the right hand bar, under blogs I follow.

I'm sending her off some really cool papers and things and she is going to do some special flowers and things for an upcoming blog candy. I'm so excited to see what she comes up with!

I'll be posting more on my first Stampin Up Regional Convention on a later post. I can't believe I made 108 swap cards and walked out of the house without them! Oh well, I still had fun! But more on the convention later.

Take care and hope you are all having a great weekend!

Till my next post...